Not a DIY Project
Though installing a metal, shingle, or rubber roof on your own may seem like a money saver, it leaves more room for errors. These errors, even minor ones, are headaches that can cost hundreds or thousands of dollars to fix. Trusting John Tokos, a certified installer for TPO and EPDM rubber roofing systems with over 35 years experience, can give you peace of mind.
Avoid making costly mistakes and rely on us to get your roof installation done properly the first time. Our friendly professionals work with trusted brands, such as CertainTeed™, Hunter™ Insulation, GAF™, Carlisle™, and Versico™. to ensure top-quality results every time. We also install roofing equipment, such as HVAC units, exhaust vents, and pipes.
TPO & EPDM
TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin or Polyolefin) membranes are single-ply roof membranes constructed of ethylene and propylene rubber. The most common roof membrane is EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer). Its great performance contributes to a low life cycle cost and reduced impact on the environment.
Benefits of TPO & EPDM Roofing:
• Available in Three Thicknesses, All of Which Are Designed for Easy
• Can Be Installed Adhered or Mechanically Fastened, per Your Request
• Provide Long-Term Performance No Matter the Weather
• Resistant to Mold, Dirt Buildup, Rips, & Punctures
• Made of a Pliable, Flexible, & Weldable, Green Material That's 100%
• Efficient, Energy-Star™ Rated
• Reduce Energy Costs
• Low-Water Absorption Abilities
• Can Be Repaired with Ease
• Systems Have Several Cleaners, Primers, & Adhesives Available to
Reduce Emissions During Installation